Author Topic: kartik's admin app  (Read 947 times)

kartik

• Reputation +0/-0
  • feel free to ask for help!feel free to help others
    • View Profile
kartik's admin app
« on: October 01, 2012, 11:31:56 am »
IG Name: kartik
Referred by (Admin): none
Tell us Why do u want to be an Admin: I have been around in samp for 2 yrs minmum. I have played tdm ,wanted to try out stunt servers, so joined SKS.i can help newbies understand that hacking is not allowed without kicking or banning.Since i got banned once because of server bug, so i know how it feels.I can get players to this server and wan to help in growing the SKS community
Any Admin Expierence: none.I have been a member but always played TDM. I was not good at DMing so was never made and admin of a whole sever.I have been the a member of in-server clan and its moderator 
Admin experience? [Low                  High]
What you do if u See a Hacker : I will try to take a screen -shot or record him.will not ban him at once,or kick him.Instead i would talk to him and tell him not to hack

Additional Info: I have regisered registered with my real name.feel free to Pm me for help.That i cam can do without being an admin[/color].registered with IG name force prior t this but decided to put on my real name,please delete that account
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 11:39:39 am by kartik »
WANNA DM ME .DONT EVEN TRY,'COZ YOU'll CRY

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

StreetBoy

• Owners
  • Junior
  • Reputation +5/-1
    • View Profile
Re: kartik's admin app
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 01:36:00 pm »
i will not answer now cuz i still did not saw u in game i only can join the the server at week ends
good luck

kartik

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 02:02:26 pm »
i will not answer now cuz i still did not saw u in game i only can join the the server at week ends
good luck
sorry street but i am in grade 11 and have to go to coaching on weekends, so i cannot come IG in weekends.i Will tery my best but still ,since i am active on weekdays can u still consider me??

StreetBoy

• Owners
  • Junior
  • Reputation +5/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 12:08:22 pm »
will i saw in ur report for hitman and thats what i was want helping ppl and report rule breakers / cheaters
accepted

note: tell vet to give u level 1

kartik

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 03:25:53 pm »